Articles on this Page
- 08/14/18--18:33: _I’ll Just Leave Thi...
- 08/15/18--22:49: _A Few *Good* Things...
- 08/18/18--20:04: _Retro Saturday Snap...
- 09/07/18--22:11: _Friday Fun Link – T...
- 09/12/18--21:08: _Two Roads To Humbol...
- 09/17/18--20:38: _Music Monday –“Caus...
- 09/19/18--20:05: _Minor Milestones Wh...
- 10/17/18--20:49: _10 Random Thoughts ...
- 10/20/18--17:17: _Saturday Snap – A V...
- 10/24/18--20:23: _“The reality is…my ...
- 08/14/18--18:33: I’ll Just Leave This Here Redux…
- 08/15/18--22:49: A Few *Good* Things About Breaking My Wrist?
- 08/18/18--20:04: Retro Saturday Snap – Driving Me Daily
- 09/12/18--21:08: Two Roads To Humboldt: A TSN Special
- 10/17/18--20:49: 10 Random Thoughts as Pot Becomes Legal Across Canada
I am *not* having a good August – the tooth ache I had last weekend hurt *way* worse than breaking my wrist and led to some quality time in my dentist’s chair today. 🙁
I’ve had some pretty down moments since breaking my wrist three weeks ago: When the ER doc said it was broken, not sprained. When she said I’d need surgery, not just a cast When Shea and I had to waste three days waiting in hospital in Regina in the midst of a 10-day camping holiday […]
Shea’s doing the majority of our driving these days, including taking me to a follow-up appointment with my surgeon last week…
If you don’t read this article, here’s the twist to that provocative headline… 😉 New research into how often men and women respectively clean their sheets has found that us ladies are lagging behind in this department.
Perhaps the single most unbelievable thing about the Humboldt Broncos bus tragedy that killed sixteen people in early April is that two young men not only survived but are suiting up for the team tonight.
Death was a dark cloud haunting our summer in a variety of ways. In August, I lost a great aunt who lived in Weyburn at age 86. Earlier in the summer, I drove up to Warman for the funeral of one of my favourite cousins who was only in his 50’s when cancer took his life. He […]
It’s weird how much we take having two working hands for granted. Since breaking my wrist at the end of July, it’s been a series of minor milestones – from my first appointment with my family doctor a few days after the surgery where he changed my dressing on through things like being told I […]
I briefly thought of doing a list of “10 of My Fondest Memories of Pot” for this post. But since it feels weird to talk about something I did that was very common within my circle of friends but illegal (even if it’s now legal), I’ve decided to hold off on that list for now. […]
Usually, the “Homegrown” sign at my library helps identify a display of Saskatchewan books or perhaps a display of books about gardening or agriculture or something along those lines. But with the legalization of marijuana this week, we found another way to use this sign… 🙂
Pretty shocking development in the fake/real world of WWE, not only that top star Roman Reigns dropped his persona during the opening promo of RAW to announce he had leukemia, but also the revelation that he first battled leukemia *eleven years ago* and this wasn’t public knowledge and/or exploited by the WWE who have exploited pretty much everything […]